About Me

November 28, 2020

Meet Francesca and Milo.

Every year, we treat ourselves to a new
Christmas Tree decoration for the cottage.

This year, we ended up with two because
really, we couldn't separate these sweet
mice. Please meet Francesca the Dancer.
And below is little Milo the Wanderer. 


I love her tulle skirt and his beret. We
knew immediately these two would be
coming home with us to grace the big
tree in the sun room. Love these two!

Do you buy new decorations at times?

~ Chy

6 comments:

Diana said...

We haven't decorated for many years, but I've made ornament sets every year for my kids/grandkids. Most years they've been felt, new style each year. But this year I made something different... wood ball snowmen. I've had enough with sewing, I'm much better at painting lol. Your mice are sooo cute!

Janet said...

Those mice are so cute I can see why you didn't want to separate them. I used to get or make a new ornament every year but have not done so in a LONG time. I still have some ornaments on the tree that I made the very first year I moved out on my own, 44 years ago! It's a great tradition.

Janet’s Smiles

Granny Marigold said...

They're so cute!!
I'm downsizing and have to give up many Christmas ornaments not add any. Sigh.

Chy said...

I bet your snowmen are amazing Diana!

X Chy

Chy said...

I love traditions Janet. Thanks for sharing yours!

X Chy

Chy said...

I'm sure our downsizing time will come too Granny. For now, it's just fun!

X Chy