About Me

November 8, 2020

Challenge: Day 7.

 What's in my bag? Well, let's peek in and see!


I bought this sweet little bag on Salt Spring.


Inside: 1 receipt, 1 epiPen, car insurance
and car registration, driver's license, gum,
pink lip gloss, 2 credit cards, 4 gift cards,
2 reward cards, Costco card, library card,
and surprise, surprise, some sweet cash!
We never carry cash so that was a lovely
thing to find inside today. Oh, almost forgot,
my debit card and my mom's as I am her
Power of Attorney. At least once a month
I have to buy personal items for her. Love.

That's it. Not too exciting. But what I carry.
So what's in your baby today? Do share!

~ Chy

1 comment:

At Home In New Zealand said...

I carry my handbag with me everywhere - hubby used to say it contained everything except the kitchen sink! Maybe he was exaggerating, but it does get rather full of bits and pieces :)