About Me

November 9, 2020

Challenge: Day 9.


The challenge for Day 9: "Best Physical
Feature." I chose my hair, which is always
getting noticed when I'm out and about.
It was 8.5 inches longer, landing well
past my bum. But I took that amount off
a few weeks ago and may do a bit more.
I've only had short hair once in my life.
We moved from one province to this
one when I was 12 and my mom cut
my hair so short, at my new school, I
was mistaken for a boy until it grew. I
have had long hair every since! My best.

What is your best physical feature?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, you have beautiful hair! I got rid of my long hair a few years ago. Helped my migraines somewhat, and I do miss it sometimes, but I like the freedom of wash and go now lol. Enjoying doing the challenges this month! Be blessed!

Chy said...

Thank you Diana!

X Chy