About Me

November 26, 2020

Challenge: Day 26.


I kind of giggled when I saw what the blog challenge for today was: "A Note to Someone." I giggled because I wanted to post a note to all my blog buddies as an apology. The timing was perfect! Here is my note to you all .... "To all my Blog Buddies. Please accept my apology for the constant note from an anonymous poster, who every couple of days, leaves a post, same words every time, and I have to remove it but have no way of blocking this individual. He/she chooses to use "anonymous" as their name, which I find cowardly. To combat this annoying commenter on my blog, I have chosen to resort to a process of having to approve all comments at the moment. I hope in the future to go back to trusting my blog buddies but for now, to protect all of us, this is the route I'll go. Sincerely, Chy." Short and sweet and hopefully this will work to keep "anonymous" away ....

No comments: