About Me

November 27, 2020

Challenge: Day 27.


The challenge for Day 27 this month is "What I Look
Forward To." And I could fill pages with things that fit.


For now, I'm focusing on Christmas. I feel like outside
of our current good health, the season is our other hope.


Hope for good cheer, good health and good news from
our kids. Good times, though distanced and virtually.
Good food to try or prepare. Good weather so we can
 be outside. Good fun finding the last few gifts. Good
books to read on frosty Winter afternoons in front of
the fire. Good treats to enjoy. Good movies to watch
and good shows on Netflix. Good skating ice to keep
us outside. And good luck with a cure so we can live!

What are you looking forward to?

P.S. I took the last pic this morning without the lights
on the tree. I loved how the sunshine was so filtered.

~ Chy

No comments: