About Me

November 25, 2020

Challenge: Day 24.

 

I struggled a bit with yesterday's challenge,
hence why it is a full day late! The topic:
"My Fave Blogs and Why." The truth is
I love ALL the blogs I read. And I feel
like it's kind of how we raise our kids.
We can't choose one over the other,
though truthfully, there are days I like
some more than others! So there is my
response. I LOVE YOU ALL! I look
forward to checking in every day and
worry when someone is lagging behind.
I love to hear your adventures, I love to
see your updates on decorating or new
ideas, I hold you in my heart when life
is tough. You all matter to me and no
one is at all more favorite than the other.

Do you feel the same or do you have favorites?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I couldn't pick favorites either, so I just posted the blogs that I have been following for the longest time.

Chy said...

Best way to do it! Thanks for visiting Debi!

X Chy