About Me

November 11, 2020

Challenge: Day 11.

Today's Challenge: "Outfit of the Day."

We all took this week off. Technically, we're supposed to be in Disneyland. But with the border closed and Covid, we decided to keep this holiday week and so far, it's been great. Our theatre room and the hallway leading to it are being painted and after today, we will begin installing a Board and Batten design. This is a new project and I'm most excited about learning how to use dh's nail gun! My outfit of the day .... ripped jeans with tons of paint all over them (I'm a messy painter!), an old centre tee with tons of paint all over it (did I mention I'm a messy painter?) and bare feet, which will have paint all over them by the end of the day (I'm definitely a messy painter .... ). Hair in a messy bun, so it doesn't get paint all over it. And no rings on my fingers, so they don't get too messy and paint splattered. 

What's your outfit of the day today?

~ Chy

4 comments:

Diana said...

LOL! I understand messy painting and clothes comepletely splattered with that paint. Been there, done that, many times over the years. Whatever works, right? What a bother this pandemic has been, huh. Who knew this time last year what we'd be facing in 2020. Prayers and blessings to you and yours, Chy! ❤️

Debi said...

I'm so glad to know that I am not the only messy painter! It usually takes me longer to clean up than it does to paint a room!

TheAwakenedSoul said...

That's how my painter neighbors used to dress. They were always covered with paint. I am wearing warm leggings, a hand knit grey turtleneck sweater that I knit, and some cozy slippers with hand knit socks. I love this time of year. Glad that you got your painting done. How rewarding.

Lorrie said...

I'm a messy painter, too. Today I wore cords and a warm sweater as it's a bit chilly. We met friends for lunch on an outdoor patio, with a heater that didn't do a whole lot, so I came home quite chilled. Sorry your trip plans were cancelled - it's a common theme these days. I have the rest of the week off, and I'm hoping to do some sewing. Take care, Chy.