About Me

November 22, 2020

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing .... a super warm sweater and a pair of comfy leggings, along with my big reading socks that have a fur like lining inside.

What I'm reading .... blogs tonight. I need to start a new book as I'm done the ones I had started.

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's quiet now as we're in to our fasting time. But earlier we had leftovers for lunch, popcorn and oranges for snacks, and a yummy dinner. 

What's outside my window .... snow, so much snow! This week it's going to be warm enough to melt a bit so we'll lose some. So pretty. Glad we can stay in though we did spend a couple of hours outside today putting up the garland around the front door, on the railings and this year, we added some on the back porch.

What I'm thankful for .... that we're safe and healthy. But so very worried that numbers in our region have exploded ....

What I'm smelling .... the mandarin orange peels from my snack. So tasty!

What I'm hearing .... our little guy downstairs chatting away with his mama. And dh upstairs doing his "turn down service" so we can go to bed soon.

What I'm crafting .... finished up pretty bows for our family Christmas tree but think I'll make more for our tiny bedroom Christmas tree.

What's on my mind .... see above .... numbers, numbers, numbers ....

Words to live by ....


~ Chy

2 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Covid is certainly a concern for all of us. We are taking all the precautions we can, but numbers are exploding around here too. Sure glad the vaccine is coming soon. I am really enjoying reading your blog. Have a good week.

Lorrie said...

Those numbers are worrying. I love the idea of seeing all the snow - none here, of course! Take care and stay safe.