About Me

November 21, 2020

Challenge: Day 19.


For the Day 19 Challenge, sharing a difficult time
 in our life was an easy pick. Experiencing the losses
of 2/3 of our children has been unimaginable and at
times, I still am not sure how we've survived this. It
has affected our relationship with each other and for
those around us. But we keep working at it and are
making the best of a crappy situation. I always have
hope that no one else will go thru this but daily meet
or hear stories of others who have gone thru baby loss.
It inspires me to help, move forward, never forget
and daily honor our precious babies that we love. My
hope is one day, baby loss will be eradicated forever.

With love, today and every day, we remember:

Bretton~Elijah Lucas
Ciara~Rose Kennedi
Birkley~Finn Kensington
Cabriola~Ireland Laci
Cambria~Sage Kassady
Beau~Harper Levi
Cree~Raven Lyric
Bentley~River Kai

What difficult time have you experienced?

~ Chy

2 comments:

At Home In New Zealand said...

My aunt lost two children at birth and I saw the pain she suffered. My heart goes out to you. Hugz, Mxx

Chy said...

Ah thank you! We are so thankful for our supportive and compassionate community, and our family and friends!

X Chy