About Me

November 22, 2020

Challenge: Day 20.

The challenge for Day 20: "Fave Foods."
Though food and I argue often, I do have
a few favorites that I love to indulge in.
I'm thankful for my dh, who is our chef!


Lobster. Discovered when I had my first
taste at the age of 16 (on my birthday!)
and I feel in love. This dinner came from
my dh asking me "if you could have any
thing that you would love to have for
dinner tonight, what would you like?" I
answered with lobster! And guess what
he brought home from the store .... yup,
a lovely lobster for us to indulge in. I am
sure I didn't eat the rest of the week ....


Butternut squash. This is a new favorite
for me as I had no idea I could eat it!


Corn. With butter. Steamy and delicious.
So good and a great Summer time food.


Cheesy rice. I love anything that is soft and
easy for me to swallow. This one is amazing!

Do you have some favorite foods?

~ Chy

No comments: