About Me

November 1, 2020

Blog Challenge.


I love a good challenge and was very happy to do a quick search and find this November Blog Challenge to keep me focused this month on writing. The first challenge begins to day and is titled "20 Facts About Me." Here are my responses for this first November Blog Challenge for 2020:

1. Love even numbers and will avoid odd numbers always.
2. I will be 58 years old on November 30th this year.
3. But I still feel, most day, 18 years old. How could this be?
4. My dh will also be 58 years old on November 19th.
5. I love that I married an "older man." Just a bit older!
6. We have 4 healthy kids in their 20's and 30's.
7. We have 2 babies who were stillborn in 1996 and 1998.
8. We have 6 tiny babies all lost in between all our babies.
9. I was a stay at home mom for over 20 years and loved it!
10. Now I work as an Executive Director for our charity.
11. We created in memory of our son and our daughter.
12. Our children have always been so supportive of this.
13. I love that they have helped create this project with pride.
14. I also work for a local hospice providing grief support.
15. This work I believe has kept me alive and truly focused.
16. Helping others makes my grief, our grief, liveable.
17. I would never wish this on anyone ever but am thankful.
18. This has made us stronger. We live each moment.
19. We're closer to retirement but not slowing down yet.
20. Most days I love life. Some days are hard. All are gifts ....

Will you participate in this blog challenge for November? I hope so as I'd love to see your answers too. Play along if you wish. Or just enjoy reading what I've shared. Have fun!

~ Chy

8 comments:

Debi said...

I accepted your challenge! I usually start these and then forget about them. I hope that reading your challenges will keep me on track!

Granny Marigold said...

I enjoyed reading your 20 facts. I don't think I'll be able to take the challenge though. In a month that's often quite busy you're very brave to attempt it.

Betsy said...

I started your challenge yesterday. I saw it on Debi's blog. I did enjoy reading your 20 facts. I also lost two babies and I admire the work that you're doing.
Blessings,
Betsy
http://betsy-thesimplelifeofaqueen.blogspot.com

Diana said...

I've joined in, also! We'll see if I can keep up lol. Blessings to you!

Chy said...

I'm so glad Debi that you joined in! I'm doing a new one for December now!

X Chy

Chy said...

It kept me busy for sure Granny!

X Chy

Chy said...

Betsy, I'm so glad you joined in and I've enjoyed your responses!

X Chy

Chy said...

I am happy you joined in Diana!

X Chy