About Me

November 9, 2020

Challenge: Day 8.


Today's challenge is "Worst Habits."
Notice it's habits, not habit! I have
chosen 2 for today. I'm terrible at
self care, though I teach it on a daily
basis. I'm getting better at it but for
myself, it still feels like I'm being a
bit selfish with my time. I have to
talk myself in to taking the time I do
need as a break from my daily work.
But I'm super good at teaching it!

My second worst habit is not being
able to trust like I used to. I've been
hurt too many times, so trusting has
become something I literally fight
whenever I meet someone new or
I'm offered the opportunity to be
part of a new initiative. But my first
thought is alway "sure but what will
you try to take away from me if I
say yes to the request?" Truly, I am
working very hard to overcome this
one as I do want to be connected.

Do you have any bad or worst habits?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh my goodness. I could have written this post myself. I haven't been by your blog before but will add you to my list. I found you on Stephenie's (the awakened soul)blog.

Chy said...

Thank you Cherie for visiting! It's lovely to see you here!

X Chy