About Me

November 22, 2020

Challenge: Day 21.

Challenge: Day 21 - "The Best Thing
That Happened This Year. I don't think
anyone will argue with me that this
has been the most difficult year ever.
No one will ever forget 2020! It was
a bit hard to think of something that
was the best thing that happened this
year. But here's what I came up with:
All of us are very healthy, to date and
so far, everyone around us is as well.


I don't think there is anything better
than knowing that we are all following
the regulations. Numbers are now high
in our region. But we're doing our best.


I have mixed feelings about Christmas
because we can't all be together. And so
many families will be mourning at this
time as well. But we have decorated and
it has lifted spirits and given up a focus.
Please be safe, be well and keep masking!

~ Chy

No comments: