About Me

December 31, 2015

Bye Bye Blog Buddies!


With the old year on the way out the door and the new one just hours away, I decided it was time to do some purging on my blog. I love to "collect" blog buddies but some blogs I find don't update very often or stop altogether. Rather than clog up the blog, I've chosen to let those few blogs go so I can add some new and active sites. I've started small, just taking down 12 and then adding in more as I go, wishing the blog a farewell. Hard to do but freeing too! Now back to purging!!

4 comments:

Peace Thyme said...

But, but, but.....I just found you yesterday!!!!!! Noooooooo!

Penny said...

Happy New Year dear Chy!! Please don't purge me! I love being on your blog-buddy list, and I promise to be a very good girl and update my blog very frequently in 2016! X

Chy said...

No worries Peace!! You are safe. And thanks for joining in. If you want, click on the "Join this site" as a member. Then you'll be extra safe!!

Chy said...

Penny, I would keep you on, even if you only wrote a post once a year!! The ones I took off were well over a year since their last post so I just wanted more regular posters so I have something to read late at night when I can't sleep or early in the morning when I wake up early!! But feel free to join my site, over on the right side as a member. Then you'll be "safe"!!