About Me

April 26, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing .... teal pants, with a grey tank top and a teal loose and longer tank over top, my teal socks and my teal slippers. Hair in a messy bun and sunglasses.

What I'm reading .... sat outside this afternoon after our work was done to take in the warm sun and read 20 more chapters of "No Ordinary Life." There are 104 chapters altogether in this book, so I'm getting a good start on it.

What's happening in my kitchen .... Sunday dinner is cooking ~ pork roast the AGA, veggies cut up for roasting, salad and fresh buns. My Mike's Hard Lime is chilling in the fridge.

What's outside my window .... sunshine with blue skyand a warm breeze. Lots of little birds flitting from tree to tree and singing. Tree buds are getting ready to bloom.

What I'm thankful for .... our sweet little family and our sweet little cottage. Good health and good care for my mom.

What I'm smelling .... fresh air and the remnants of a fire from down the lane. Our neighbors are all burning old branches at this time of year. Love the smell. Reminds me of Fall, though I'm definitely NOT ready to go there just yet. 

What I'm hearing .... the 3 littles laughing down the lane (truly our best neighbors ever), though its quite faint. And Fleetwood Macs "Rumours" is on our little outdoor speaker.

What I'm crafting .... same project as last week ~ "Tiny Houses" by Jennifer Chamberlin. It was a great class and super cheap ($20). And the links for the video that was live are available to me for an entire year so I can go back over and over if I need to see it again. Love this concept. 

What's on my mind .... worries that I have "parked" for now. 

Words to live by .... my quote for the week is above. A quote from the hit production "Hamilton" ~ we were set to see it last Summer, but Covid .... so now it's reset for the Summer of 2022. Love the music. Can't wait to see it in person. Enjoy!

Happy Sunday, my blogging
buddies. Namaste to all.

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day. We finally watched Hamilton on Disney Plus, well worth the wait. Things are finally budding here too... at long last. Have a great week!

Lorrie said...

You sound peaceful and contented. We watched Hamilton on Disney Plus with our daughter and her family last summer. A live production would be great! Spring is really breaking out here and it's lovely.