About Me

April 4, 2021

Happy Easter!


This week's version of "Right Here. Right Now." I'm using an Easter theme, hence the sweet image above. On to the task.

What I'm wearing .... light grey super soft leggings, a green tank and a soft pink hoodie. Grey and pink socks with my teal blue slippers. I love to be cozy, even on special days.

What I'm reading .... gardening books, gardening blogs and all my favorite blogs on all topics.

What happening in my kitchen .... dgs and I made cupcakes for our Easter Dinner tonight. Still to be iced but he had to zip off to hockey practice, so we'll complete them once he's back home. On the menu tonight for our holiday dinner: honey glazed spiral ham, sweet corn, baked white cheddar scalloped potatoes (two versions ~ one with sweet potatoes and the other with regular potatoes), homemade buns and coleslaw. Sweet cupcakes for dessert.

What's outside my window .... blustery wind and dark grey skies. Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer. 

What I'm thankful for .... our health and safety, my mom is completely vaccinated, as is our younger son and our older daughter. The rest of us have to wait but we'll get there. 

What I'm smelling .... the sweet tulips and baby's breath blooming on the kitchen island.

What I'm hearing .... dh is building our garden on his computer and I'm writing, so lots of "clack, clack, clack."

What I'm crafting .... working on miniatures this week. And chalk painting furniture. Lots and lots of chalk painting.

What's on my mind .... too many things to write about. A big jumble in my head. I'll need to do some writing to sort it all out. Nothing life threatening. Just simple worries that crowd my mind at times. I always get thru though.

Words to live by .... "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." ~ Margaret Thatcher.

Wishing you and your family a
beautiful Easter Sunday ....

~ Chy

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

There's always lots going on around your home.
I hope you had a lovely Easter.