About Me

April 21, 2021

Vintage Home.



I love my Country Living magazine, the U.K. edition that I have to search for each month but always find. It's often a month behind and yesterday, we stumbled upon the March edition. Such a good read and I love how some of the little character styles we incorporated into our cottage show up in homes featured in the magazine. Love the articles, the artwork and the inspiration. Recently we discovered that Country Living has created a new version called "Country Living Vintage Home" and I'm in love again! It's a huge edition as you can see by the first photo. I'm not sure and will have to check later if it's going to be a monthly offer or periodically. I'm going thru it slowly and enjoying each and every page. When we were at Indigo yesterday, they still had copies of this first one, so it could be a quarterly.

It was a busy day yesterday, between work and connecting with my staff virtually for resident rounds in the morning, driving our car in to town for a new windshield and then running back to pick it up again later in the day, and then a board meeting last night. All good stuff but I was tired last night. Expected to sleep through the night but actually had a crappy night. So now I've woken up exhausted. However, once I'm done my post, I'm off for my workout and then a nice shower. Then I'll be good to go. A quieter morning today, which is perfect, so I can catch up. Then a counselling session @ 11, lunch, then my team and I meet each Wednesday @ 1. I love this meeting as we talk about our clients and dream about new projects! I have to check if I have another session @ 4. Can't recall if last week we decided to book again, but it will be in my case notes for that client. In between, I plan to drive in to hospice, get dressed up in PPE and check in quickly with a new resident who I've been chatting with on the phone, pick up a few items I need (files and my laptop) so I can keep working from home as directed by our ED, and water my plant. Then home for a quiet night. Not a super exciting day but I am looking forward to connecting with my clients, my team and to be outside as much as possible ~ it's a blue sky day with a 20 degree C prediction. And then, can you guess what? Yup! Snow tomorrow! Photos to follow ....

Namaste my dear bloggers. 
Enjoy your beautiful day!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

I have a subscription to the Country Living UK edition and love looking at each issue. I save many of them and pull out the ones for the current month to peruse again. I haven't seen the Vintage Country Living edition and will look for it next time I'm at Indigo. Have a good day. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Debi said...

I used to get Country Living but haven't gotten it in years. I loved it, the photos were always so beautiful.