About Me

April 19, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.

 A short recap of the Royal Funeral for Prince
Philip on Saturday. We were up @ 6 am to watch.

The siblings and grandchildren walking together
to remember their sweet papa and grandfather.


The saddest photo ever. Queen Elizabeth had to
sit all alone. I hope she knows we all had her in
our hearts and our minds on this very difficult day.
I hope she knows though she is alone, she is loved.


Then the best thing ever happened. Princess Kate,
Prince William and Prince Harry emerged together.


And then they proceeded to walk together, the 3 of
them, like old times. They chatted and there were
smiles. Could this be the beginning of new healing?
I so hope they can mend their differences and move
forward, for the Queen, for their children, and most
of all, for themselves. I can hold this hope in my heart.

What I'm wearing .... my grey snow leggings, a while Summer dress and my grey slouchy sweater. Grey socks and my light pink running shoes ~ I wear these indoors only.

What I'm reading .... just starting a new book called "No Ordinary Life" by Suzanne Redfearn.

What's happening in my kitchen .... Sunday dinner is cooking ~ roasted ham, roasted veggies and coleslaw.

What's outside my window .... surprise, surprise .... it's snowing again! Just lightly. Will melt.

What I'm thankful for .... receiving the vaccine on Friday, talking with my mom virtually today as it's her birthday (another outbreak so no visiting in person this week) and talking with my brother on the phone, as it's also his birthday today. Thankful they are in our lives.

What I'm smelling .... dinner cooking ~ smells so good.

What I'm hearing .... the tv and our dgs laughing downstairs.

What I'm crafting .... working on the art project from a class I took. Will post once I have it all done.

What's on my mind .... Dh sold his Honda Pilot this week. Typically, he takes back his leases, just under the km's and with no damage. He leases as he gets to write off the entire payment each month, plus gas, repairs, insurance, registration and service against his taxes. But his boss asked if he's sell it instead and he's making just under $4,000 profit. He's happy, I'm happy but we did agree to get the windshield replaced and that's a bit stressful. Not getting it done but having someone sit in our car during this virus. The glass shop has a protocol but we'll take along our wipes and do a quick clean as well. We'll only have my car for a while but right now, with both of us working from home, 2 cars are not needed. In time, we'll figure out what to get for his next car. A new adventure!

Words to live by .... "Make every day your Masterpiece."

I should have and had planned to post this last
night but got busy. Namaste my blogging buddies!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a wonderful peek into your beautiful day!
Wishing you a lovely week!

Debi said...

The funeral was sad, the queen sitting all alone. But Prince Phillip lived a long and wonderful life. I hope that after the funeral they all shared stories and remembered him well.