About Me

January 31, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... warm cord camel colored pants, with a light pink turtle neck under my Ryerson University darker green hoodie and wool pink socks.

What I'm reading .... blogs and the notes I need for our board meeting this afternoon. I love to read blogs in between work stuff to keep me grounded.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is going to make us a lovely roast dinner with root veggies .... mmmm, my favorite! We're planning a dinner for two, with candles and some wine. It's been a busy, crazy couple of weeks, so we're looking forward to a quiet time together. 

What's outside my window .... a beautiful rink that we've spent the weekend on the ice. Our neighbors came over as well and we've had such a great time with their little ones. This is one thing that will help us keep focused on staying healthy during Covid.

What I'm thankful for .... my mom's good health so far, the health of our kids and family, our cozy cottage and sunny days that are bringing warmth back to our landscape.

What I'm smelling .... nothing just yet as dinner is not in the oven. But soon, it will smell heavenly in here!

What I'm hearing .... the dryer doing it's job!

What I'm crafting .... After figuring out how to make wood floors (thank you Claudia!), this week I figured out how to do baseboards and can't wait to show how nice they look, once I figure out how to glue them in place.

What's on my mind .... my mom's health .... it terrifies me that Covid is now in her building and in her unit. 

Words to live by ....


Have a beautiful week everyone!

~ Chy

No comments: