About Me

January 17, 2021

A Fine Sunday.

Thank you for your kind words yesterday. We're trying to enjoy our weekend but of course, our hearts are heavy with the idea that in any moment, we could get a call that the virus has spread through my mom's care village. I'm truly hoping they are going to be just as successful as they've been in the past, and this one resident ends up being the only case. Your blessings have greatly helped me feel supported. I will update as we know the status. 

I'll do a separate post on our movie premiere evening last night for our grandson. It was a great distraction and he was so excited! Picture to follow later. 

Today is cloudy and snow is on it's way at some point. It's still warm so we're going to head outside later to try and put our greenhouse back together (there's another post) and then try for the third time (another post!!) to get our rink ready for the water man to bring us a truckload of water this week. Looking forward to skating soon on our little rink.

Once we're done these tasks, I'm going to either have a lovely hot shower OR a warm bubble bath. And then snuggle down the rest of the day to finish up some paperwork (preschool registrations), watch an episode of "Bridgerton" (new series ~ quite good!), write a letter or two (love my pen pals!), catch up on some blog reading (I'm slightly behind!) and help dh make a scrumptious Sunday dinner (can't wait to see what he's going to create tonight!). Not an exciting day but after a very busy week, a slower paced day that I'm looking forward to. What are you up to on this fine Sunday?

~ Chy

4 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy. Glad your movie screening went well, can't wait to read about it. Our son used to set up a rink for his boys, they loved it. Prayers that your mom's facility stays safe with just that one COVID case.

Lorrie said...

Sounds like a productive and relaxing weekend. I look forward to hearing how the movie preview went. We had frost this morning after weeks of above average temperatures. No snow in the forecast, but I'm hopeful! Enjoy your week.

Chy said...

I will post soon about the movie premiere, Debi. It went really well! Thank you for your kinds thoughts and prayers.

X Chy

Chy said...

It was a good weekend for sure Lorrie. We're having a pretty mild and very little snow kind of Winter so far!

X Chy