About Me

January 24, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.


My quote for today. It inspires, it heals and for
our World today, it provides future ideals and dreams.

What I'm wearing .... my camel colored cord leggings, a warm Winter sweater, new cozy socks, with my teal slippers. 

What I'm reading .... blogs and instagram posts for ideas on dollhouse designs.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is putting the last dishes in the dishwasher and making me a bottle of my favorite lemon lime drink.

What's outside my window .... cold air! We're in a small deep freeze right now but it will be warm by the end of the week again. No snow fell, just cold air!

What I'm thankful for .... the vaccine was administered to my elderly and vulnerable mama!

What I'm smelling .... my candle ~ Lavender and Cedarwood.

What I'm hearing .... "Anne with an E" on tv.

What I'm crafting .... our tiny bakery project. Photos to follow.

What's on my mind .... all the things I hope to accomplish this week but did NOT work on today as we worked super hard yesterday and finally, took a real day off today. Slept in a bit, had a long shower, worked on the mini bakery project, read blogs, ate an amazing lunch, more on the project, watched episodes of "The West Wing" and now I'm getting ready to work on the project again. 

Words to live by .... see the quote above!

Have a great week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That candle sounds wonderful! I wish I could smell it too. I like how you started your blog today. HOPE is my word for the year. I've never had a word before but decided this year needed one. It's amazing how it keeps popping up in unexpected places.
My hubby is approved for the vaccine as he is an essential worker and 65. No vaccines are available though. My cardiologist keeps telling me to get the vaccine as I have a pacemaker and several other heart issues. However the state says I'm not sick enough for the vaccine and I'm only 61 next week. (my bday is Feb.1).
I hope the vaccine issues for everyone get figured out soon.
Blessings,
Betsy

Debi said...

You've already accomplished so much more today than I have! Have a great week!