About Me

January 22, 2021

Worth the Wait.



It look almost 6 weeks but our card and gift
from our son and almost daughter in law did
finally arrive from the far West Coast of B.C.
And it was so worth the very long wait! I love
gifts but words mean the world to me. In the
card were the following words: "We do miss
you all so very much." I burst in to big tears.
This was in our son's handwriting. He's a
big macho guy. So these words will always
sit with me as special and precious. Love!

~ Chy

3 comments:

Debi said...

((hugs))

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I finally received my relatives' Christmas cards this week from England. What normally takes a five to seven day timeframe, now takes over five weeks !
I had given up on them ever arriving.
What sweet sentiments.
~Jo

At Home In New Zealand said...

That will be a card to treasure forever 🤍