About Me

January 17, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... jeans, cozy sweater and wooly socks. A pony tail and no make up.

What I'm reading .... today, just blogs. I'm in between books at the moment, with many to choose from that are sitting and waiting for me. 

What's happening in my kitchen .... nothing exciting this week. Easy dinners while we work away on projects. For now, the dishwasher is doing its thing.

What's outside my window .... gently falling snow. 

What I'm thankful for .... a cozy cottage, many projects and busy work.

What I'm smelling .... my watermelon.

What I'm hearing .... "Escape to the Chateau."

What I'm crafting .... working hard on creating a wood floor for the min bakery.

What's on my mind .... too many things that are huge worries to list; too many things that keep me awake at night; too many things to sort; too many things to carry alone ....

Words to live by .... one of my all time favorites .... see above. 

Have a great week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hello Chy - I am loving your posts and your blog, which I found only within the past month. I don't know that I have ever commented before, for I am joining with you today for Right Here, Right Now. I am here in the Western U.S. - Utah to be exact. Hope you have a good week. I will be back for another visit soon.

Chy said...

Thank you Deb for visiting and for commenting. I'm looking forward to reading your blog as well!

X Chy