About Me

January 31, 2021

Morning Light.



The sun hits our bedroom in so many cool ways each day. I love the shadows that are cast on the walls when we open the blinds up. Our room, like the rest of the house, is painted in a soft lavender. But with the sunlight, the color changes from wall to wall, from super light to dark. I wish I could capture that but it's a really neat effect. This morning, we noticed the chandelier that hangs over the bed made crystal lights on the wall in the first picture. In a short time, as the sun had moved, the second picture shows the height difference and the movement from right to left. But no crystals in this photo. Love seeing this, on sunny days!

Today we're off to skate again. We also have a partner's meeting with our co-founders of the radio station the five of us started last Summer. Then a board meeting for our music festival, which we truly hope we get to present this Summer in person again. If not, we'll do another virtual version, which turned out to be way less stressful, more cost effective and everyone loved it! We even had four times the number of people "attend" but we are all still hopeful for an in person event for 2021. That's our goal, if Covid will be under control then. A good goal to work towards.

Dinner in the dining room then while my family watches the hockey game, I'm going to putter around with either the miniature project I'm working on or tidy up the paperwork that seems to pile up daily. I have a nice filing system but need to get December and January stuff tucked away. Next week, I'll gather everything we need for our accountant and drop that off so we can get our tax stuff filed for the year. Not due until April 30th but I don't like leaving it until then. 

I'm off to check to see how chilly it is outside. Hoping we can be outside a lot.Wishing you a wonderful day and hope you have sunny blue skies like we do here today! Namaste.

~ Chy

No comments: