About Me

May 1, 2020

Hello May ....


I love to greet each new month on my blog. I spend
time looking for the perfect photo that says "Hello"
or "Welcome" and usually it's full of flowers. This
merry month of May especially needed something
sweet while we're all locked up inside. And I found
this one and thought "how perfect" until I realized
there was a flaw in my plan. Do you see the bits of
tape around the wreath. I was almost going to ditch
this one but then decided that it was indeed a new
reflection of life at the moment. Pretty flowers and
leaves to gaze at and dream. And tiny pieces of
tape to hold them all in place. Today is the start of
Week 8 and the beginning of May. The middle of
Spring and the middle of us being home, safe and
sound, healthy and whole. We are busy with many
new plans and time to fulfill them all. Enjoy May!

~ Chy

6 comments:

wisps of words said...

A perfect Hello to May, at this time!!!!!

"Tra la, it's May"
🌱🌸🌱😊🌱🌸🌱

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Happy May Day to you dear friend, hoping brighter days ahead.
Beautiful sign.
Hugs,
Jo

Debi said...

A beautiful way to usher in the new month... tape and all!

Chy said...

Thank you Wisp. I'm hoping it's a great month!

X Chy

Chy said...

Thank you Jo. We can always hope for better days and still take note of these ones as we cope and dream!

X Chy

Chy said...

Thank you Debi. Even the tape is sweet!

X Chy