About Me

May 10, 2020

Borrowed Pictures.

 

I'm apologizing in advance for the lack of true life pictures on my blog in the last little while. And for the next little while. I love using my iPhone to take pics. It's easy, they download quickly and I find the quality amazing. Just as Covid was becoming reality and we were all sequestered to work from home, I was given a brand new Samsung phone to do my work with. It's been lovely to keep my personal phone separate from work. However, last Friday, I went to turn my phone off and something glitched. It wouldn't shut down. It wouldn't power up. All I got was a black screen with the Apple logo on it. We tried all sorts of things and finally, at the direction of Apple, dropped it off at an authorized dealer. They have now sent it back to Apple and my new phone should arrive sometime in the next week. So thankful we bought our phones from Costco as they included, at no extra charge, Apple Care Plus. So free phone at no charge! 

As much as I don't think I use my phone much, I'm now realizing how often it's in my hand. And I truly miss it! So m any times in the last week, I've reached for it to take a picture or write a note or calm myself by playing a quick game of Solitaire. I've tried to use the Samsung for all these but it's not, IMHO, as user friendly. I can't even get it to download the few pictures I have taken, so I've given up on it and just use it for my work phone. So until the new phone arrives, you'll be greeted on my blog with "borrowed pictures" from the 'Net. Like this sweet one of three tiny mice. Aren't they sweet? I do promise to begin posting pictures from real life once again, when my new little phone is back in my lost hands! For now, please enjoy what I do find for visuals. TIA.

~ Chy

No comments: