About Me

May 25, 2020

New Babies to Love.





The greatest gift I have received during my life was
the opportunity to raise our children. But they are
now grown, so I have a new love .... gardening my
little "babies" until they grow up! Here's the plants
we chose for our back deck pots. I still have to pick
up a few for the front veranda but wanted to plant
these sweet smelling babies. I should point out that
the one in the top left and the one in the bottom left
photos are actually perennials for the front garden. I
never knew I would love gardening like kids so much!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Such pretty flowers... it is kind of like having children. You have to feed and bathe them (fertilizer and water), keep them from harm (weeding) and even talk nicely to them in the hopes that they listen and grow up strong! I'm glad to have my garden to keep me busy... I don't know what I would do with all this time if I didn't have it to take care of!

Chy said...

Thanks Debi. That's exactly how I was looking at it today .... just like raising our babies!

Hope you had a great day!

X Chy