About Me

May 30, 2020

Desk View.

Each day when I sit at my desk, I have
big 4 beautiful windows to look out of. It
can be distracting at times but I love my
view from desk. A pretty sight most days.


My favorite, sturdy mug with warm tea on
a very cold, very windy and very rainy day.


The lace curtains would be still, then whip
around until the breeze would stop and calm.


I have to figure out what to put above the
vintage dresser. More pictures? A shelf?


The window seat is going to have a small
makeover this Summer. Looking for to the
change, as tiny as it will be. Sometimes the
smallest changes have the biggest impact!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Little changes are often very refreshing. Windows are for looking out of and being distracted. Sometimes I work on our screen porch and end up spending a lot of time watching the birds instead of working! Stay safe and well.

Chy said...

It's nice to take work outside some days, isn't it Debi? Today, a rainy day that started out sunny, so we got some gardening done. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

X Chy