About Me

May 12, 2020

Comforting Tea.


More pictures until my phone is
all better from one of my favorite
artists, Susan Wheeler. I love her
whimsical creations. This one is
a favorite and so timely as I'm a
tea lover and tea has become a
very comforting tool for me this
season as we all battle this virus.


I woke up with a small case of the
sniffles (used only 4 kleenexes) and
have a sore throat, so out came my
throat tea. It's been a cold couple of
days, overcast and even a few flakes
fell from the sky on Sunday. This
made me cozy up with my warmed
up blankets and my soothing tea for
my throat. It's now 4 a.m. and I'm
really wanting another cup but will
wait a bit so I don't wake up my dear
family with the sound of the teapot.

Do you love to drink tea?
What is your favorite flavor?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

I am not a big tea drinker but when I do have a cup it is either peach tea or peppermint. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Chy said...

Thank you Debi! I love iced tea and lemonade. Never had peppermint tea. I should try it one day!

X Chy