About Me

February 28, 2021

Sweet Corner.







When we designed our house, I tried
to incorporate some interesting little
"nooks and crannies" in the layout.
This is one of them. A little alcove
in our shared walk in closet to house
an extra dresser that holds my undies,
socks, bras, tank tops, pyjamas, long
sleeved shirts and the last two drawers
hold gift bags, wrapping paper, tissue
paper and gift tags. All greeting cards
and other stationary are downstairs
in the living room in the secretary. I
love this sweet corner and have filled
it with scented soaps, perfumes (some
are my moms), jewelry, tiny teddies
and little items that are special to me.
A sweet little corner, just for me to
hold things that I love and cherish.

Do you have a sweet corner just for you?

 ~ Chy

4 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a great idea. That's really lovely. Thanks for the inspiration.

Debi said...

What a lovely space!

Chy said...

You're most welcome Deb. I love creating "corners" in our cottage.

X Chy

Chy said...

Debi, thank you!

X Chy