About Me

February 28, 2021

Office Update.








Not much has changed since my last
post. I go in just once a week and each
time, take in a few more items. Hope
to bring in a nice large unit in the next
week or so to house all my books and
items for my programs. I do have some
pictures I've decided on and curtains
as well. Another chair to create a tiny
counselling corner. And plants, once
it's safe to bring them from the store
into the car, then into the building. It
does look like super warm and sunny
weather all week so I may get a chance
to do this. Getting excited to get it done!

P.S. The sign on the wall outside my
door is wrong and a new one will be
in its place soon. It's supposed to say
"Director, Grief Support Programs."
My Executive Director isn't sure why
it doesn't. I didn't even notice this!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Your office is coming along. It's going to be a cozy place when you are finished decorating.

Chy said...

I'm looking forward to moving a few pieces in here and getting my lacy curtains up. That will make it nice and cozy!

Have a great day Debi.

X Chy