About Me

March 24, 2019

Sunlit Curls.


I was part of a Podcast panel the other day
and it was broadcast live. Taped as well.
So the curls had to come out! I've had
long hair all my life. Without the curls
on the end, my hair actually goes past
by bum! But every once in a while, I
think about cutting it. It's super easy to
take care of and on any given day, I can
do so many things with it. However, I do
wonder if it ages me. Then I go to an event
like this one and everyone oogles (and
touches!) my hair the whole time. It is
a decision I need to make. Scary thought
as it's now part of my identity. Thoughts?

~ Chy

10 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

Hair styles are personal and only one opinion matters and that is the head occupying said hair!

TheAwakenedSoul said...

I say keep it. It's gorgeous, and the color is amazing! I'm sure it would look beautiful at any length, though. Sometimes it feels healing to trim the ends. Mine get dry.

Granny Marigold said...

I love your long hair!!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I say leave it long ! You remind me of Goldilocks.....
Beautiful color, and suits you very well.
~JO

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your hair is beautiful! I would leave it long.

Chy said...

Thank you Anne. I've certainly had pressure for years, not hard, just lightly there at times. I know as a woman of my age, most have short hair, but long is just my style! X Chy

Chy said...

Stephanie, I appreciate your thoughts. The color is mine! I often get asked how I color it as it's a mix of blond, brown and grey and does look quite neat. The blonde comes through the most and in the Summer is super light. I trim it quite often, at least once a month and only curly it out on special days so it tends to not dry out. I also use a horse shampoo and conditioner and it's amazing to keep it in such good condition. X Chy

Chy said...

Thanks Granny! I think it will stay long!! X Chy

Chy said...

Ah thank you Jo. Goldilocks never crossed my mind but it's there now! X Chy

Chy said...

I do believe long is where it will stay now Penny. Thanks for visiting and commenting! X Chy