About Me

March 31, 2019

Sweet Find!


I was just thinking the other day that
I should really invest in some quality
make up brushes instead of using the
ones that come with my blush or
powder. Then yesterday, I opened
up a box of my mom's personal items
and look what I found! A whole stash
of very lovely and somewhat expensive
brushes, never opened!! With her
mind slowing, she'd often buy more
than one item, often forgetting that
she had already bought it. So I asked
her if I could have them and her
response was "that's who I was buying
them for!" Sweet find for the day. I
love my mama ~ always thinking ahead!

~ Chy

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

How lovely !
And today just happens to be Mother's Day in England :)
We surely love our Mothers, yours seems very thoughtful.
Hugs,
~Jo

Chy said...

Jo, I hope you had an amazing Mothering Day if you celebrated today!! Ours here in Canada is in May. Hopefully by then, our landscape will be full of green and flowers! X Chy