About Me

March 29, 2019

Spring Break.


We're almost done our little Spring Break here.
Kids go back to school on Monday. I'll head in
a few days later. It's been a great break so far,
even with the cooler weather. Part of my time
has been spent purging the house and the art
studio. I've taken in 6 bags of clothes, 4 boxes
of "stuff" and thrown out a few bags. There
is still a bit more to do but I'm so happy with
how much I've gotten rid of and how much is
now neatly stored away. The art studio looks so
great! The rest of my time has been just some
relaxing here and there. Such a nice mix, and
on these cool days, a welcome place to be.
Thankful each year for this break to refocus.

~ Chy

2 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Good for you. I need to do some purging, too. It's so good for your psychological health to have things neatly stored.

Chy said...

So much fun to go through items and then donate them to some one else who can use them. I love purging!! X Chy