About Me

March 26, 2019

Dreary Day.


Such a grey and dreary day. A bit of rain, which we do need to get rid of the last of the snow and start to bring the green back. I've taken this week off and originally I was hoping to get the garage re~organized for Spring but with the cool air, dense fog, rain and no sun in sight, it's been actually good to keep me inside and purge the house while I'm off. Really makes senses to do this first anyway. I'll save the garage for the warm and sunny days that should be around the corner soon! Then everything will be organized.

How is your Spring Break going?
Any big plans for this week off?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

It is sunny here today after 2 days of rain. Now I can see all of the dust in the house with the sun shining in! Time to get dusting.

Chy said...

We finally received some sun late today. But by evening, the clouds were back. Hopefully tomorrow will be lighter! Have fun dusting!! X Chy