About Me

March 1, 2019

Almost Spring?


This week was considerably warmer than any other week in February. Yesterday, it was a balmy ~ 2 C and the snow was melting off our roof and on the streets. My car is a mess! So muddy yet not worth a car wash with the melt happening. We were at our shoot last night (see previous posts) and I stepped outside to take a picture and ran right back in as the temperature had dropped significantly and I didn't have a jacket on. I was hopeful that Spring was on its way but we woke up to a very chilly ~ 32 C this morning. 

Today's schedule:

* drop both kids off at school and then up to my office
* provide 2 grief counselling sessions to 2 amazing ladies
* visit my mom in her unit and book her a hair appointment
* lunch with dh ~ another different restaurant this Friday
* pick up clothes I ordered online from the clothing store
* pick up some fresh food for dinner and the weekend
* shop for sandals for dh and new Spring boots for me
* pick up my kit from the scrapbook store ~ I signed up for a class and there is homework to be done

Tonight, no plans. Corrie at 5:30 and then I might work on tidying up the art studio. It's gotten a bit crazy in there again. So easy to do with so many ideas and projects in my head. I'll do a dollhouse update at some point this weekend too. Working away, but it's a slow process. Fun but slow!

Hope you enjoy the little lamb. I was saving him for a "yeah, Spring has arrived post" for March 1st but I'll leave him up for inspiration and good wishes that soon this cold, bitter, bitter cold will leave and our little world will turn green and bloom pretty colors. Happy March 1st, wherever you are. 

~ Chy

4 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

He's adorable. Wow! It is so cold where you live. I can't imagine being in that temperature without a jacket. The restaurants sound fun. Enjoy!

Granny Marigold said...


I'm hoping for spring too. I imagine it will come eventually as it always has.
Just 3 weeks until the equinox.
What a sweet little lamb. I like the pretty pink bow.

Chy said...

Stephanie, the restaurant was great! Hope to go again in the future. It was so cold but much better today and predicated to get even better. Hope so! X Chy

Chy said...

Granny, it has to arrive soon, right??!! I love the pink bow on the lamb ~ so sweet! X Chy