About Me

July 15, 2018

End of Day.


It seems to be a pattern now. A nice,
warm, sunny, often very hot, humid day,
followed by a scary stormy night. This
shot looks like I've captured a nicely blue
sky but that is actually a very, very dark
and very large dark cloud over the veggie
patch. Lightening, thunder and pouring
rain soon followed. At least it's giving
our patch the rain it needs to continue
to grow and I've had to do a lot less of
the actual watering. I welcome the rain.
Just wish the storms would stay away.

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Oh good, you got some rain ( too bad it had to come with lightning and thunder though).

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Oh...we could use some rain. Sorry to hear that you had a storm. Hope that everyone was safe.

Chy said...

Yes Granny, the rain was most welcome. Now it could stop please!! X Chy

Chy said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting TAS! I wish I could send you some of our rain.

Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Chy