About Me

October 13, 2021

Blogtober: Day 13.


I had a flu bug that took a solid two weeks before I was feeling well. And today, I'm out again. I'm going to work tomorrow and on Saturday, and then I'm taking next week off to try and recover properly. I'll finish up the last bit of our stone patio, put the deck furniture away, move the snowblower from the shed into the garage so it's ready to go, and put piles of leaves on our garden for the Winter to provide some shelter. When dh is home from work, we'll start to work on putting up the Halloween inflatables and make sure all the lights work so we're ready for the 31st. I also have some paperwork to finish up on a few projects. I'm looking forward to having no schedule for a week, resting when I want and working on the above items as I have energy to do so. The weather looks promising so fingers crossed this works out well. It should be a productive week.

Isn't this the most amazing pink wreath? I'm hoping to make one in the Spring for our shed door. Or maybe even the front door. Spring, Summer and Fall are always busy with projects but Winter, I love to dream! I love to plan out what I hope we can plant in the garden. Figure out what's next with our landscaping. Think about how to show gratitude to family and friends at Christmas. Dream about vacation and redo our budget for the new year. Lots and lots of lists! When do you do your best dreaming?

                                     ~ Chy

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I hope you're feeling better again very soon. Lots of bugs out there this year besides the big "C". It sounds like you have a lot of work planned so make sure to rest.
Blessings,
Betsy

Debi said...

I hope your time off helps you to feel better. Enjoy.