About Me

October 4, 2021

Blogtober: Day 4.



A beautiful but chilly Monday morning. I'm home from work, trying to still recover from this nasty virus. I was able to get in to the clinic yesterday. Three Covid tests in the last week and all negative ~ so very relieved as it was scary having symptoms that are so close to the beginnings of what many have experienced. Thankful and blessed today that as awful as I feel, it's just a virus ~ a bit of fluid in my chest, ear infections and swollen lymph nodes, fever and I hurt everywhere. But NO Covid! Now I'm on a steriods to get things under control. Fingers crossed this works well soon. 

Isn't that the prettiest sight ~ sun in the cottage. I posted a similar photo the other day but this one is even better. I'll never get tired of this view. One of my favorites each day.

By accident, I let a wasp in to the cottage this morning. It ended up tangling itself up in the lace curtains. The buzzing was starting to get to me and as allergic as I am, it had to go. I wrapped the lace around and around, until it was nice and stuck. I was going to leave it like that until dh got home but was worried I would not relax the rest of the day, thinking it would escape. So I did the only thing I could .... whacked it with my phone. I'm pretty sure he/she/it is dead now! Kind of proud of myself for taking care of a not so great situation. Now I can resume my perch on the couch, in my blankies, working on work stuff so I don't get behind. 

How is your day going?
Is it sunny where you live?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Hope you soon feel better. So glad it's not Covid. The sun shining in the window is very pretty.

Granny Marigold said...

Sorry you're not well. I hope you feel better soon.