About Me

October 21, 2021

Blogtober: Day 21.





This week has been so sunny and warm. Perfect weather for getting our stone patio completed, our driveway re~graveled, our Halloween decorations put up and the deck furniture stored away for the Winter. I may even tackle the windows and wash them one more time before the "s" arrives! With all this sun, I managed to capture a few quick shots on my phone of the sunrise hitting our family room this morning. So bright and cozy. I love rainy days but sunny days give me energy just when I need it. A good balance.

Dh sent me a note that Facebook is going to rebrand. What? Dh heard the new name will be "Metaverse." Strange. He commented that on the news report, it was suggested that FB is not performing well in the business world, so it's time for a change. We'll see how it goes. Somedays, I think I should be off Social Media, but there is some value in connecting with family that live far away, opportunities to promote programs to our community and sometimes, a spot for mindless fun. I do limit myself but could probably do even better. I'll figure it out in time. Interesting move.

Today I'm finishing the stonework on the patio, and this afternoon will sweep down the polymeric sand, water it and let it set. While it's setting, I hope to start the front walk. Dh is  home tomorrow, so my plan is to have it laid out and ready to go and then we can lay down those bricks, then water and set. Lots of work but so worth the time to finally have a permanent walk vs. a gravel walk way. Fingers crossed we have enough bricks. I'll post photos once it's done.

I'm off to get my work done. Wishing
all of  you an amazing, sunny day!

~ Chy

1 comment:

happyone said...

You have a lovely home. Sounds like you got lots done today.
I should tackle some window cleaning too - maybe tomorrow.