About Me

October 29, 2021

Blogtober: Day 27.


I am finally over the virus that invaded
my body for almost exactly 3 weeks. I
took last week off to recover once I was
well enough to be home alone. During
the 3 weeks I was down, I had 4 Covid
tests and every single one, including a
Provincial test, was negative. Which I
am so very thankful for but I was sure
this was Covid. It's taken a bit longer
to feel 100%. Getting there very slowly.

How have you been feeling?
Have you had to be tested?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

So glad you are finally feeling better. We have both been fine so far... so thankful for that.

Chy said...

Thanks Debi. Feeling so much better and it's lovely to have my energy back. That was the worst part. I'm not used to just laying about. But it got me better!

X Chy