About Me

June 17, 2020

Food Pictures.


A silly post to start the day.  I take a lot
of photos and sometimes, at the end of
the day, I scroll through and have to laugh
at what I capture. Case in point: the 4
eggs above. I shot this to later ask the
the question online of anyone who would 
take the time to read it .... "do you wash
you eggs when you bring them home?"


The next shot is so we can all remember
the very day that our dd ordered a jar of
parmesan cheese. She so thought it was
going to be a regular size one but knew
it wouldn't be as large as the one in the
shot, which we buy for ourselves from
Costco. So it was a big surprise to see
what she pulled out of the bag from her
online order yesterday. Yup, she chose
the smallest version without looking at
the sizing .... life lesson learned! But
to be fair, this is the kid who ordered
fruit, but forgot to put in a quantity of
each. Opened her bag to find a single
pear and a single peach. Yes, I do have
that picture saved in my files for future!


Finally, my amazing dinner from last
night. The family had lasagna, which
would literally kill me as I have a
deadly allergy to tomatoes. So this is
my version of that dish. It is cheesy
chicken broccoli cauliflower rice. So
good and easy for me to swallow. At
least once a week I get to enjoy this!

All my food pics for now.
Do you ever take food shots?

~ Chy

No comments: