About Me

June 16, 2020

Our Little Garden Gnome.



We've always wanted a little garden gnome.
We finally bought one this year when I was
ordering two puzzles and noticed the online
store was having a big sale of garden items.
Spotted this tiny little guy, with his rain tube
and then suddenly he was in my cart. All of
my family has had a great time teasing me
but I truly love this little guy. Even bought
him in the house the other night when we
had a truly wicked storm, so he wouldn't get
damaged by the wind and hail! Today, he is
back in the garden, ready to catch some rain.

What do you think of our little garden gnome?
What do you think would be a good name for him?

~ Chy

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I have a book of Gnomes written and illustrated by Dutch artist Rien Ooortvliet so I suppose you could call him (?) Rien. In this book he mentions that in Dutch Kabouter is a gnome and in Finland of course there are the Tonttu.

Chy said...

Love that idea Granny! Thank you. I'm off to research this book ....

X Chy

Granny Marigold said...

That should have been Poortvliet