About Me

June 27, 2020

Getting Groceries.


I'm sure everyone around the World
is so feeling the burden of grocery
shopping each week. It has become
quite the chore and one I don't enjoy
anymore. I used to love to browse
the aisles and chat with the staff or
community members who happened
to be shopping at the same time. But
now, on the odd occasion we venture
in to the store to get our groceries
vs. ordering them online and pick up,
I feel like I'm holding my breath the
entire time we're in the store. I can't
wait to get back to the car and then
get safely home. Once there, we do
spend time washing down our food
and put everything away, hoping we
didn't pick up the virus in any of the
transaction. I know that once this is
all done, we'll still be truly extremely
careful when food shopping. Germs
won't have a chance in this house! I
envy those in the picture above. A
simpler time, without worry and the
stress we are all encountering at this
time in our lives. I would love to be
carefree again and can't wait to be
there again one day. Until then, we
work hard, keep positive and recall
the days of less worry. One day! :)

~ Chy

No comments: