About Me

June 2, 2020

A Bakery and an Inchworm.


A distraction today from the media storm.
Progress on the tiny bakery is coming
along. And yes, the second window is
missing the top grate. I broke it when I
was painting. But it's wood, so an easy
fix. Next up: floors, shingles and the door.


We stopped to pick up some buns for
dinner the other day and when we got
back in the car, this little guy had some
how managed to hitch a ride with me.


A sweet little green inchworm. I'd had
never seen one up this close before.


Because we were already driving when
I noticed him, we made the decision to
keep going, so little town inchworm very
quickly moved out to the country. I hope
his family is okay. We showed dgs and
then took him out to a low tree and put
him on a leaf. And off he went to do a
little exploring of his new rural home.

~ Chy

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I hope little inchworm likes living in the country.

Debi said...

How sweet! Hope he likes his new home!