About Me

August 22, 2021

Unfinished Projects.


I had some extra time on Friday after our day out and after working outside to finish up a few projects. I'm trying to get everything done so when we go on our holidays, I won't have a list of things to tackle when we get home. I started chalk painting these pieces in the Spring but then set them aside as we had an event. And of course, after an event, it never just ends once the event is over. There are loose ends to tie up and reports to write. I finally had time to get back to finishing up these pieces. The tall cabinet has a door and some shelves inside. Probably will end up at the back door to store mitts and hats. The shorter cabinet is for the guest bedroom as a bedside table. The top is marble and I'm excited to see how this looks once it's all done. There are a few other pieces that are quite visible in this photo but some are frames and one is a box that is going on my desk to hold paper, envelopes, etc. I may have a few more pieces to tackle in the future but I'll leave those in their storage spot in the garage to work on over the Winter. Do you have any projects you're working on at the moment?

                                     ~ Chy 

No comments: