About Me

August 29, 2021

Dream ....


My latest charity shop find for $1.00.
It's a good size, at least 12 inches and
heavy. It's a lovely cream color, with a
couple of fabric flowers with buttons.
And a quote that I love for my little
counselling office. There is a slight
flaw on the left corner ~ I think there
may have been another flower there.
From my scrapbooking stash, I have
gathered a couple of paper butterflies
and some hearts, and will add a bit
of moss for some green. I will post
once I have this little project done. I
love coming across treasures like this.

Have you had any great finds lately?

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

I found a small sign for my granddaughter. It says "Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening". She is eight and loves both of those things so the sign is perfect for her. I also found two ceramic and one terra cotta planters and a Tupperware cheese grater/container. I love your new find!