About Me

August 31, 2021

Love Journaling.


We've been married a long time (37 years) and together even longer (40 years). I love being in a relationship where we both try to always look for new ways to stay connected.  Recently dh suggested we write to each other every night, at the end of a busy day, to share our thoughts on the day but more importantly to write out our dreams and goals for now and the future. We used to write letters to each other and then life got busy with kids and careers. I love this idea and we haven't missed a single day since we started back in July. We went on a little shopping trip and picked out our own journals. And now every night, before we crawl in to our cozy bed, we write. It's worked so well and when we go off our little trip, the first things packed will be our journals. Do you and your lovey write notes or letters to each other? Or are you a journal writer for yourself to capture your life?

                                     ~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

What a sweet idea. Hubby and I leave notes for each other but we don't journal. I used to journal for myself years ago but I've fallen out of the habit.