About Me

March 18, 2021

Thankful Thursday.


I try to and often am able to find things I am
thankful for each day. Some days when life is
tough, it's hard to find even the smallest thing
to feel gratitude for. But I manage! Today, on
Thankful Thursday, here's what I'm thankful for:

* a flexible schedule that allowed me to have a
Zoom meeting with my mom's care providers
today for her annual review. She's doing so well
in her home and for that, I truly am beyond grateful.

* Sunny days, big puddle to walk through, green
buds poking through the dirt and big blue skies.

* the warmth outside that is keeping us from being
inside! It's over 15 degrees Celcius today, which is
I'm sure a new record. Usually at this time of year,
it would be about ~ 2 to ~10 and snowy. Thankful!

What are you thankful for on this fine Thursday?

~ Chy

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

I am thankful for mostly sunny days, and for the ability to enjoy getting together with people outdoors. There is much beauty in the world just now with all the bulb flowers showing off their beautiful colours. I'm also thankful that my parents have appointments for their vaccinations next week.