About Me

March 8, 2021

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... my favorite comfy, warm sweater (blue, cream, burgundy and olive green) with matching olive green pants, white fluffy socks and my teal slippers.

What I'm reading .... blogs, emails, my to do list, more blogs.

What's happening in my kitchen .... quiet at the moment. The day is done, it's closed up literally for the night as we all do Intermittent Fasting.

What's outside my window .... a cool, quiet, windless night.

What I'm thankful for .... the busyness of our days that keeps the fears of Covid at bay.

What I'm smelling .... the lavender in the Oil Diffuser.

What I'm hearing .... the Meghan and Harry interview .... intriguing!

What I'm crafting ....  I worked on a small project today that made me feel like Angel from "Escape to the Chateau." Will post a pic or two tomorrow. 

What's on my mind .... the items on my "to do list."

Words to live by .... sometimes we need to remember this ....


Namaste.

~ Chy

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I haven't seen the M & H interview but have heard a lot about it this morning. Our DIL is a Londoner and hearing her perspective is interesting. It doesn't seem there is much love lost between most people there and the two runaways. It will be interesting to see what becomes of it all. I can't help but think they are burning bridges they may regret. Family is family is family is family, if you understand my meaning.
By the way, we're intermittent fasters to. Have been for over 6 years! It's great!
Blessings,
Betsy

Marie Smith said...

It is indeed a gift, the present. Ready to be unwrapped and enjoyed.